If you’re looking for publication-quality business writing that draws readers to your website, effectively delivers your message and enhances your image, you’ve come to the right place.
Larry Rondeau delivers all that and more. He served as Senior Director for Research and Content Development at The Allied Group in Providence, RI. Note what some of his blog readers and Allied senior managers wrote about him:
- “You know this blog of yours is really excellent! I would think that lots of newspapers would pay to have this column included in their papers. It was very well done. Just the right amount of humor and advice.” – John Rutecki, Vice President (retired) Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- “I try my best to connect to the smartest people that I come upon and having read some of your postings, place you high in that category.” – Michael Rowe, Senior Partner at Claims Partners, Inc.
- “I’ll look forward to reading more of your excellent blog posts.” – K. Stoddard Hayes, Owner, Conjure Creative (professional writing service)
- “In the past year, Larry has shifted his focus to researching and writing unique content to help drive Allied’s own marketing efforts. He has produced a combination of over thirty case studies, white papers and articles that have been used as calls-to-action in Allied marketing campaigns and SEO efforts. Additionally, he has created two blogs, a higher education focused blog and a business blog, that he has actively written and distributed fresh content through. This effort has significantly increased Allied’s web traffic and has helped generate marketing quality leads that have been nurtured to become sales ready.” – David Speakman, Marketing Director at The Allied Group
- “Larry is an individual of the highest character and integrity. His work-ethic is unmatched. He has a high degree of task completion, routinely achieving his quota and all activity goals that went into making the number when he was in direct sales. He has developed several large blog followings in both the insurance and Higher Education industries.” – Brian Butler, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at The Allied Group
Larry Rondeau’s 20 years as a top Senior Client Manager for The Allied Group taught him much about the importance of providing high quality work while meeting deadlines.
He possesses a rare ability to understand complex issues and write about them in a clear, understandable manner. His specialties include:
- health & medicine
- history of places of interest (travel industry)
- human relations
You can see his writing style and ability for yourself in the articles listed under “Recent Posts.” His latest marketing psychology blog posts are available here. A sampling of the marketing content Larry wrote for The Allied Group is available in PDF format below:
- Direct Mail – Still a Useful Tool for Multi-Channel Marketing?
- Multi-Channel Marketing – What is it, Why Should I Use it?
- Facebook – Well Designed for Marketing Impact
Interested in having Larry Rondeau write for you? Please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.